Tag Archives: Robot
I Can’t Believe It Either, But It’s Been A Year Or I Did It, How Do You Like Them Apples?
One year ago I thought it might be fun to start a blog where I wrote terrible ideas for books and movies and TV shows and really anything that popped into my head every single day for a year. Yes, I had just watched Julie and Julia and thought it is probably a heck of a lot easier to blog every day than to make every recipe in Julia Child’s cookbook. And just like that a blog was born.
I thought at the time that this blog would be a way to escape, to run away from myself, to finally do something from start to finish. To be honest, I didn’t think I’d make it past a few weeks. Like much I do in life, I figured I’d get bored or second guess myself or flat out be too lazy to stick with it but for some odd reason I felt compelled to finish. After awhile I stopped thinking I was writing to run away from myself but realized I was writing to find myself. Yeah, I know how corny that sounds. It’s like this quote I love “One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish” wait that’s not the one it’s “with writing we get second chances”. That’s what this was for me- It was my second chance to do something for the first time: follow through. Now I know not every day was a readable entry but that wasn’t really the point now was it?
So thank you for sticking it out. Thank you for dropping by. Thank you for not posting incredibly disheartening comments forever condeming me to a life devoid of follow through and empty dreams. I’m not leaving this blog forever but I am leaving it for now. It served its purpose.
I’d love to be able to tell you that this was a stepping stone to that novel I have half written on my laptop or the play I have the ending written but nothing else. Truth is, I don’t know what’s next. I do know that there is something, somewhere that will also get finished. Maybe my play will finally get some rising action instead of just a killer finale. Maybe one of my Rejected Book Plots will get flushed out and become an Accepted Book Plot. Maybe I’ll start a new blog called Accepted Book Plots where every day I will tell you the plot of something that has already been published until the authors get mad and shut it down. Or maybe you’ll never see another word written by me again. Maybe you will.
I know this for certain: it has only just begun.
Thanks for the memories! Keep In Touch! Have a nice summer! It was so great having Bio with you! Stay Sweet! I’m the first one to sign in your crack!
Meet P.R.O.V.E. (Predicting Robot Observing Various Emotions) the first emotion predicting robot in history. Some people think science is becoming too advanced for its own good. Some people think it hasn’t gone far enough. I say try P.R.O.V.E. and then we’ll talk.
Have you ever been so tired that you just can’t decide what to watch on TV but you know you want to watch something? The is exactly what P.R.O.V.E. was designed for! With a series of mathematic equations, P.R.O.V.E. will know the perfect thing to put on before you will. All you have to do is sit back and let P.R.O.V.E. pick the perfect entertainment selection for your various moods.
Have you ever hosted a party and just couldn’t find the right music to set the mood? With P.R.O.V.E. that will never happen again!
P.R.O.V.E. is the story of just how amazing it would be to have a robot that was able to deduce exactly what you needed to see/watch/hear when you are at your most indecisive. Never again would you be sucked into Cake Boss marathons because you just couldn’t decide which movie to put on. You may say evolving machines will backfire, I say bring on the future!
Single Robot Seeking Compassionate Life Form
I know what you are thinking, a guy like me must be surrounded by ladies. Well, you’d be thinking wrong. I don’t know if it is my recent upgrades or my super slim body but the ladies are intimidated by me so I’ve turned to the internet for help.
Single Robot Seeking Compassionate Life Form is the hilarious story of one robot looking for love before Valentine’s Day. Will Gleep Glop find someone to give a dozen roses to before the clock strikes midnight? Or will he have to hack into the World Clock and reset the time so no one can enjoy V-Day?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well I just had Christmas with my best friend and she painted me this picture. So you tell me- a thousand words? More like a million words…
I want to live in this picture. What does the future hold for these unlikely friends? You tell me.
200 Days of Blogging (Mostly) For Your Enjoyment
It has been 200 days, faithful readers. Yeah, I’ll admit it- I didn’t think it would last this long either but here we are. So as any good blog should do, instead of writing new material I’m just going to give you a chance to read all the other GREAT posts and yeah, the fairly terrible ones too. Enjoy! or don’t! but do! cause there are a lot of posts about robots and dinosaurs.
- ALWAYS PRE-APPROVED, NEVER APPROVED.
- CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, ALIENS DON’T UNDERSTAND MATH: THE PUTTY STORY
- ABE LINCOLN: HERO OR HAT ENTHUSIAST?
- MAMBO IS FOR MURDER
- SUBURBAN PNEUMONIA
- MY YEAR WITH WHITESNAKE
- MY LIFE: A NEW MUSICAL: IN THE KEY OF AWESOME
- VHS STORY
- ALEX TREBEC? MORE LIKE ALEX TREDOUCHE.
- MICHELL’ KELLER AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
- IS VIOLENCE WRONG IF IT IS TOTALLY JUSTIFIED?
- WINNING, DUH.
- SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS
- (WHITE) ((FEMALE)) RAPPER’S LAMENT*
- BALD EAGLE SPEAKS OUT IN SUPPORT OF GAY MARRIAGE DURING FREEDOM WEEK AT GEORGE H.W. BUSH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- BIT MITTLER: FABULIST
- THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC: A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF THE HORRORS OF LIVING BY A SINGING HILL
- THE CANDY MAN CAN’T
- EITHER MY APARTMENT IS HAUNTED OR I’M TOTALLY STONED
- THE SLIGHTLY LESS CURIOUS CASE OF REVERSE BEN BUTTONISM
- OVARIES BEFORE BROVARIES
- YOU MAY NOT KNOW IT, BUT WE’RE IN A FIGHT: TALES FROM YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE FRIEND
- EGGCELENT: PETER COTTONTAIL’S FIRST EASTER
- WHY DON’T WE DO IT IN THE ROAD? …I CAN THINK OF ABOUT 1000 REASONS WHY NOT.
- IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE: A THESIS ON THE PERILS OF MEANINGLESS CHOICES AND JUST HOW MUCH INFLUENCES THESE CHOICES HAVE ON OUR MORAL DEVELOPMENT
- TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!… AND OTHER REASONS NOT-AMERICA HATES AMERICA
- PRESENT ME WANTS TO SLAP FUTURE YOU
- THE ROYAL WEDDING: AMERICA EDITION
- WE BOTH LIVE HERE AND I’M DOING ALL THE WORK: AN OPEN LETTER TO MY CAT
- MY ALLERGIES ARE TRYING TO KILL ME…AND NOT SOFTLY.
- TALES FROM A DEPRESSED, ANTHROPOMORPHIZED HIPPO
- I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY…
- MOBSTERS OF FOLK: DANGEROUSLY CHILL
- JANET: UPSIDE-DOWN
- WOULD IT BE WEIRD IF I WANTED TO STEAL THAT KID AND RAISE HIM AS MY OWN? …AND OTHER REASONS I’M SUPPRESSING MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK.
- SANTA CLAUS
- MAMA WHO BORE ME
- A DAY WITH MY SPIRIT ANIMAL
- THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A STUPID QUESTION.
- DON’T PANIC
- WRITERS BLOCK
- MRS. BIGGINS SPEAKS OUT AGAINST NECROPHILIA THROUGH VAMPIRE OBSESSION.
- ATTACK OF THE KILLER BOREDOM
- WHO YA GONNA CALL? …MY MOM!
- MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET OUT OF HERE: THE BIFF TANNEN STORY.
- THE FIVE YEAR EPIPHANY
- GLITCH IN THE MATRIX: PREGNANT EDITION
- NON-CONFRONTATIONAL MAN
- I CAN DO THAT!
- ONE BUG’S LIFE
- THE LAST PLACE YOU LOOK.
- IF I HAD $1,000,000…
- NOT PATRICK SWAYZE
- 99 PROBLEMS: THE RAY-Z STORY
- SAVED BY THE BELL: THE MIDDLE AGED YEARS
- IS IT CONSIDERED MURDER IF I GO BACK IN TIME AND KEEP YOU FROM BEING BORN? (ASKING FOR A FRIEND)
- FRANKLIN THE FEATHER
- FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PARTY
- SGFSWAGASJAMLI: SUPPORT GROUP FOR SUPERHERO WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS AND SOMETIMES JUST A MINOR LOVE INTEREST
- HOMEWARD BOUND: THE INCREDIBLE MUSICAL JOURNEY
- WILL YOU GO PEE FOR ME?
- THE END OF THE BEGINNING.
- 10,000 NIGHTS: A LIGHTNING’S LOVE LETTER TO THUNDER
- ADULTERY AND BASTARD CHILDREN: AN AMERICAN PASTIME
- THE WIZARD OF ODD
- AN OPEN LOVE LETTER TO FOX NEWS FROM THE SIDE OF ME THAT LOVES WATCHING YOU FAIL
- E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: THE CALIFORNIA RAISINS
- COME BACK TO TEXAS: NBA FINALS EDITION
- THE PERFECT SPACE*
- ANNIE 2: LOST IN LONDON
- ELMO AFTER DARK: YOU! ME! DANCING!
- THE MANY ANNOYANCES OF CALLIOPE JONES
- IF MY HEART WERE A HOUSE, YOU’D BE HOME
- MAD LIBS: Rejected Book Plot Edition
- WALKING IN LOS ANGELES
- SUMMER OF 2169
- YOU CAN’T SPELL FATHER WITHOUT HAT…IF YOU REARRANGE THE LETTERS…
- THE OFTEN UNIQUE AND RARELY EFFECTIVE TEACHINGS OF MR. JONES
- BRAD AND JANET GO TO COUPLES THERAPY: SESSION 1
- THE ADVENTURES OF SPEEDY THE SECOND AND GLADYS THE IPOD
- GRANDMA AND GRANDPA GIVE THEIR GRANDCHILDREN CONFUSING ADVICE THROUGH OLD TIMEY SONGS
- WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND
- STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS
- FRANKENSTEIN GOES TO THE PROM
- WOLVERINE BOY
- STUTTER ISLAND
- THE GIRL WITH THE OVERDRAFT BANK ACCOUNT
- LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE: JULY, JULY!
- CHRISTOPHER ROBIN EXPLAINS THE RECESSION TO EVERYONE IN THE HUNDRED ACRE WOODS
- LOST: OCEANIC FLIGHT 815: THE ORIGIN STORY
- THOMAS JEFFERSON’S WIFE LECTURES HIM FOR HAVING SMALL HANDWRITING
- Gay Marriage Will Lead To Classic Songs Being Re-imagined For Same Gender Affections: A Republican’s Fear
- DIM DEMOLISHING DEXTER
- THE ARIZONA HABOOB DEFENDS ITSELF TO ANGRY COMMUNITIES
- SHE-HULK: PMS EDITION
- REJECTED BOOK PLOTS: THE CLIP SHOW EDITION
- BILLY THE COMEBACK KID
- MONDAY MORNING
- SAM BEGS TO BE TAKEN HOME: A MODERN LOVE STORY
- BEETLEJUICE ORIGINS: BARBARA AND ADAM MAITLAND
- TV’S SADDEST AND/OR MOST SHOCKING DEATHS VOL. 1
- BATMAN: THE MUSICAL!
- O SISTER, WHERE ART THOU?
- USA VS JAPAN: SOCCER EDITION
- NOTHING EVER HAPPENS ON MARS 2
- MURDER ON THE 3RD FLOOR
- REFLECTION DAY
- ALBERT’S ABYSS
- THE NEVER NEVERENDING STORY
- THE BALLAD OF LOVE AND HATE
- IN ANOTHER LIFE, WHEN WE’RE BOTH CATS
- FOREVER 27 CLUB
- THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED…
- KISS QUICK: THE UNTOLD AURORA TALE
- YEAH, I’M IN LOVE WITH AN ANDROID
- LIKE A BOSS
- LOOK WHO’S TALKING…AGAIN
- WEED CARD
- SWEET VALLEY HAPPY DAYS
- DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES: YOUNGER EDITION
- ANGELS IN THE BACKCOURT
- PETER PAN THEORY: AND OTHER WAYS TO NEVER GROW UP
- YOU AND ME: THE PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE STORY
- JOSEPHINE: MY TRANSGENDERED NEIGHBOR
- SKINNY LOVE: CONFESSIONS OF AN OVERWEIGHT DRAMA QUEEN
- MY GRANDMOTHER, THE RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC, WATCHING AN EPISODE OF CHEERS
- THEME SONGS FOR SPIN-OFF CHARACTERS FROM ENSEMBLE SHOWS VOL. 1
- DANCE ‘TILL THE MORNING LIGHT
- MY INAPPROPRIATE LOVE LETTER TO ZACH BRAFF
- I’m going to be honest with you dearest internet, this is how my apartment looks at the moment
- MY BMF IS WAY BETTER THAN YOUR BFF: BIRTHDAY EDITION
- COCOON 3: DIRTY DANCING EDITION
- DON’T PANIC: UP IN THE AIR EDITION
- GOB: Life After Arrested Development
- KICK DRUM HEART
- AN OPEN LETTER TO JOEY POTTER SEASON ONE: BE LESS RUDE
- FREE WILLY 4: EUTHANASIA EDITION
- ROBOT PARADE
- HELLO, SUNSHINE
- KING OF THE WORLD
- NEW YORK I LOVE YOU, BUT YOU’RE BRINGING ME DOWN
- I HOPE THAT SOMETHING BETTER COMES ALONG
- OVERPOPULATION, UNDER-ORGAN GROWTH
- HUMPTY DUMPTY: THE WONDER YEARS
- YOU CALL THAT A HURRICANE?
- THE HUNGRY GAMES
- PEN PALS
- BUDDY HOLLY, I LOVE YOU
- TWO DOLLARS
- FREE COFFEE TOWN
- LABOR DAY
- OWL’S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
- BACK TO THE NINTENDO
- THAT GUY
- KERMIT GOES TO THE DOCTOR
- DEARLY DEVIOUS DEX DEVOURS DAVID
- NEVER FORGET
- DEBBIE DOWNER GOES TO CHRISTMAS DINNER
- GOOD MORNING, COFFEE POT
- ENTOURAGE: THE FINAL FINALITY UNTIL THE INEVITABLE MOVIE: TURTLE EDITION
- NO SLEEP FOR YOU! TALES FROM THE SOUP NAZI’S BROTHER: SLEEP NAZI
- ROBOTS NEED LOVE TOO
- KAREN OR THE GIRL WHO WOULD ALWAYS COMPARE HER PEE TIMES TO MOVIES
- TIME’S UP
- LAST CHANCE
- LET’S GO TO THE MALL: BLACK FRIDAY EDITION
- DEAR PRUDENCE: THE FIRST DRAFT
- JUNO: THE ORIGINAL TEEN MOM (BUT LIKE AN IRONIC VERSION)
- HOTEL NÚMERO UNO
- MR. HOPE: THE ANXIETY FILLED HIPPO
- THE INDIE QUEENS ARE WAITING
- EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE 2: STILL LOUD. STILL CLOSE.
- JURASSIC PARK 4: EVERYTHING IS COOL NOW, I SWEARZIES
- MAD (WO)MAN
- A LESS HEARTBREAKING WORK OF EXAGGERATED GENIUS
- FOREVER COLLEGE
- SAY ANYTHING 2
- CAPTAIN OBVIOUS: VOLUME 1
- PAN AM
- THE ENLIGHTENED
- RIP PLAYBOY CLUB
- GEORGE THE GEICO GECKO
- THE GIVING TREE GOES TO HAPPY HOUR, HAS ONE TOO MANY AND LET’S THE OTHER TREES KNOW WHAT’S ON HIS MIND
- THERE’S ALWAYS MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND
- FEMALES: THE ORIGINAL WEREWOLVES
- MEET THE HANKS’
- COMFORTABLE SILENCE
- DEXTER: THE CHILDREN’S BOOK
- THE SADNESS PARADOX
- THE (NOT SO) LITTLE RASCALS
- A PACK OF LIONS WATCH THE LION KING 3D ONLY TO REALIZE HOW UNREALISTIC IT IS… IN 2D
Robots Need Love Too
A robot’s life is a solitary one. After robots gained too much artificial intelligence and took over the world for a brief period in the 60’s (2160’s that is) nothing has ever been the same. Once the humans took control back, robots were all but banished to live as second class citizens. They were used as slaves of all varieties: homework, cleaning, even chauffeurs. Only problem is once robots gained artificial intelligence they were able to feel. Much like cylons, they didn’t quite realize they weren’t alive and never grasped the concept of why they couldn’t love whom they wanted even with all the videos of history repeating in their hard drives. Although the robot revolution was generations ago, children of the New Beginning kept discrimination alive and well.
Then one day everything changed. The President’s daughter fell for a robot on their staff and insisted her father change the laws of robot-human rights or risk loosing her forever. WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!?,
Robots Need Love Too is the love story no one thought they’d see coming and didn’t know they needed to see until it was too late. Part thriller, part comedy, all love story this is one tale you can’t believe won’t be real long after we’re all dead.
In the future, children will work together to build a giant cyborg. Then that cyborg will build other cyborgs and soon children will rule the world. What can we expect from this child ran world? Well, what can’t you expect? The cyborgs will create a device that turns rain into Trix (’cause it’s for kids). The Wiggles will be named President (’cause, duh!). Homework and chores will always be done, not by the children of course but parents will no longer have to spend their time nagging their new leaders to make sure beds are made. The future is more elementary (ha! word play ’cause kids be in elementary school!). Once a month the children and robots take to the streets to have a giant parade. That is until the lightning storm of 2142. A parade which will live in infamy, a lot of good robots short circuited that day.
Robot Parade is the tale of how children rose to power, created artificial life and lost it all to a freak accident. Will children rise again? Will parents ground their children to keep them from world domination? WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD?!?