May 24, 2011 Rejected Book Plot #54
If I had $1,000,000…
- I’d buy an ant farm and whatever it built I’d take it to an architect and have him recreate the ant’s work and built a new super city.
- I’d order a large pepperoni pizza without sauce.
- I’d get a bank loan ’cause building a new city ain’t cheap.
- I’d get turned down for a bank loan ’cause building a city based on a design from my ants isn’t “fiscally responsible”.
- My new super city would be abandoned during construction once I’ve run out of money.
- Neighboring towns would sue me for ruining the value of their land in comparison to the fiasco I “built”.
- I’d flee the country after receiving investments from people interested in living in the new super city. Temporarily named: Awesomeville.
- The government would step in and seize my land and build a new mall in its place.
- I’d tell the natives how building a new mall was my plan all along because America doesn’t have enough malls. I was really just doing my fellow citizens a favor. Because these people are foreigners, they believe me.
- Back in the states, I’d go down in history as dumbest millionaire ever.